Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Well I'm more than a month late in welcoming 2010 but unfortunately other things kept me busy. Now if you ask me to define "other things", I don't think I would have an answer to that...hence let's just leave it at that! Considering this is my first post of 2010, I don't want to begin on a gloomy note...so let me recollect all good things that happened in Jan....recalling...recalling....recalling...."No results found"! Awesome! See what I mean....I don't know when this not-so-good phase is going to end...

There are days when I feel as though everything's perfect and then there are days when each and every thing appears totally messed up (actually effed up)! Suddenly, things stop making sense and I feel so lost wondering what to do (??????)...surrounded by hundreds of question marks....I wish I could kill these! Do you sometimes get this really bizarre feeling where you think "Oh God, why...why is suddenly everything meaningless?" It's a wave that hits me sometimes and then all I can do is wait for it to retreat! I guess these are all symptoms of life not unfolding as per your plan...bingo! Perhaps it's time I revised my plan! Ah! That's something I never thought of....you don't have to stick with the draft version after all! Right so while I figure out my revised plan, you...I dunno...do whatever you want!! :D

Hope to blog back soon! :)

No comments: