Monday, September 1, 2014

Blogger App

Lately, switching on the laptop has been one of the most tideous and difficult things to do considering the smart phone almost does everything what a laptop can do, which is probably why I thought I am not blogging the way I used to eons ago until I realized the possibility of the Blogger app and bingo! My first blog courtesy the app. I'm loving it! Another 'at your fingertips' thing added to the list, wow I am more and more in love with the smart phone :-)

That means hopefully I can blog more often yay!

I was watching a video about stress by Guruka Singh Khalsa where he said stress is just a state of mind, true.. What you think you attract into your lives..and when you mediate at the start of the day you can draw from your internal bank the energy required which eliminates the stress completely..we have something to learn from situations so 'Don't get stressed, be blessed', he concluded.

No comments: