Saturday, August 9, 2008

So far so good

Well I have been inactive on blogger for quite sometime now so I realized the need to get back. The last month was pretty good in terms of enjoyment, freaking out with friends etc. There was this trip to Lonavla which I particularly enjoyed a lot! I have had outings with family, friends but this was the first time with colleagues and believe me it was simply awesome! And Lonavla was at its stunning best what with the scenic beauty and all!! Everytime Lonavla gets even more gorgeous during the monsoon! All my pics on orkut are a testimony to this.

Since it's a weekend, I thought of catching a movie. One look at the new releases and you know Singh is Kinng would have been the only option so Singh is Kinng it was and what a mindless movie, if at all you want to call it a movie! Seriously I have no idea what Anees Bazmee had in mind while scripting it :( Anyway, I spent my valuable money for watching a movie like that...are the producers listening?? The thing is nowadays, movie reviews aren't that reliable so...sadly, you gotta check out a movie at your own risk...too bad I know!

So that's it from me....will be back soon!

2 comments:

Sachin Sawant said...

I have never gone to lonavala :(
........its kind of strange that we have been to malavali n number of time but not even once to lonavala......

RUCHA said...

is it? it's worth checking out!