Saturday, July 5, 2008

The verdict is out: Imran scores over Harman!!


When two star kids debut on the very same day, comparisons are bound to happen and no prizes for guessing who the winner is this time around....yes Imran Khan shines and how!! The dude's got all one needs to become a successful actor/star.

He delivers in his very first movie and with time on his side, he's destined to carve a niche for himself as a seasoned actor. As for Harman, I would say tough luck that even a movie of such an enormous bugdet (read LoveStory 2050) didn't quite prove to be a decent launch pad for him. Now we've established that he's a Hrithik clone and let's face it nobody likes duds alright; so unless you come out with something original, something of your own Harman I'm sorry to say, your future looks rather bleak!

But hey the brighter side of the story is that you could certainly have a blast catching all the "rave" reviews of LoveStory 2050 on different websites coz it's sure to tickle your funny bone hahah!! I mean this movie succeeds big time, in beating the criticism that Tashan got :D What a pity!!

So take it from me people- if you wanna have fun watching a movie, go watch Jaane Tu... definitely worth a watch and if you're getting terribly bored staring at your same old computer screen, check out the hilarious reviews that poor Harman's received..."FlopStory 2008 (and even that seems like an understatement to me!!) Just goes to show how potentially hazardous the movie could be (of course I haven't seen it yet and after all the caustic reviews I came across, I would be out of my mind to spend my money on it...),gosh I gotta stop right here...stay tuned...more to come on Potpourri!!

1 comment:

Sachin Sawant said...

Hi,

I have tagged you .....more details on the blog...plz check it out :)

Thanks :)