Thursday, October 8, 2009

.......unleashing the power within

There are times when I wonder what if we led completely aimless lives? In fact, sometimes I do feel my life is absolutely aimless, filled with a void (oh cmon plz don't laugh!)..and then there are times when life offers so much that I'm overwhelmed by all the things around me....in short, life plays games with us and it is upto us to realize and at the same time distinguish between truth and illusion. Anything that is in abundance would never make you feel what it means to you till you experience a shortage of sorts (which by the way is a law so we shouldn't really blame ourselves :D)!

So in this royal mess called life, it is very important to know what you want, what is dear to you and then chase it accordingly. I have come to realize that once you know what you reallllly (note the Ls there!) want, all those dilemmas, apprehensions, fears vanish like they were never there at all! And a huge believer in God that I am, Mastercard's tagline works well for me although with a teeny weeny change - "for everything else, there's God!!" What a comforting line!

This one's a rather abstract post but just wanted to get my thoughts out of my mind and what better outlet than http://catchrucha.blogspot.com !!! :)

4 comments:

Shivendra Singh said...

Indeed life is like that only... but the more serious you will take it... you will find yourselves more deep inside the mess...!!!
Be happy about what you have and what you are doing... taking pride on small stuff we have achieved and able of doing is all about name the game...life...!!!

Abhyudaya said...

Well, what is the purpose of life, the meaning of life is one question we have been asking ourselves since eons. Man thought he was created by God. He could never answer "Why?"

If we achieve what we desire and make ourselves the happiest human beings that ever walked the face of the earth, what would that amount to?

Think think

desh said...

even I post lot of random stuff, whnever confused, blogs r definitely the way to take it out :)

agree agree, aimless stuff and all, go thru it everyday :)

RUCHA said...

thnx everyone for ur thots!