Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai!

I don't even remember the last time I blogged (alright there is the time stamp just below the post so what:D).....again just as I mentioned in my earlier post, too many things have happened since I last blogged....some controversial, some nasty, some fun etc etc. Deja vu or what!

And I so hate it when I can't blog :((( Now that I'm done cribbing, I can start with the actual post!

Recently, I happened to watch an episode of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, a comedy serial that's aired on Star One. Boy that's one heck of a show! The characters, the performances, the comic timing...it's just legendary [Barney style ;)]! I had always heard people going gaga over it but I never really got a chance to check it out myself. And now I'm like a huge fan of the show! I'm still on a lookout for all the 60 episodes that were aired; for now, surviving on the episodes I managed to get my hands on!!

Maya Sarabhai is a pleasure to watch...full marks to Ratna Pathak Shah for her acting which according to Maya's lingo would qualify as 'upmarket', if you know what I mean :D Indravadan, Sahil, Monisha all of them add to the humour quotient...hey and I haven't mentioned the funniest of all...yes Rosesh Sarabhai...momma & whoopy, his hallmarks are amazing creations!!!

Even if you are like in the most awful mood, just a single episode can work wonders in terms of fixing your mood.....hats off to the creator of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai! I just love it :) And by the way, not getting time to blog is just 'so middle class' hahaha!!

No comments: